Skien or Oslo; Norway, or remote. Full time.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer armed with an impressive track record to join our growing team.
As a Node.js Developer at Dimension Four, you will play a key role in designing and developing our backend services to ensure they can handle millions of requests per second. You will join a bright engineering team with open communication, empowerment, innovation, and a customer-centric culture.
- Strong experience in Node.js software development (preferably with TypeScript)
- Experience with NoSQL Databases (MongoDB)
- Good understanding of microservices architecture, DDD, event sourcing, and CQRS
- Good knowledge of CI/CD (GitHubActions, CircleCi, etc.)
- Proficient in writing unit tests using any testing framework
- Desire and ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems independently and as a part of the team
You ideally have experience on the following:
- AWS - Architecture (S3, EC2, EKS, serverless)
- Messaging (MQTT, SNS, SQS, Kafka, etc.)
- Kubernetes, Terraform
- Microservices at scale
Educational background. Probably a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in software engineering or similar. However, we also know that some of the best programmers are self-taught and that relevant experience may compete with formal training.
How we can help you grow
At Dimension Four we are a diverse and international team and can offer varied and challenging work as part of an exponentially growing company within Internet of Things. You will be a part of a team who has a strong passion for technology, and how it can be used to solve complex challenges. You will work with modern technology in a small and highly agile group with a strong team spirit.
About Dimension Four
Dimension Four provides software to simplify IoT complexity helping enterprises to accelerate their digital transformation and IoT journey, while providing a central source for data collection from sensors and other data sources. Our end-to-end platform is built with developer experience in mind based on a powerful, flexible and blazing fast GraphQL API.
We are a young company with global ambitions set for fast growth into a very large market.
As a team member of Dimension Four you will also be part of the New Normal Group. A group consisting of 16 best of breed software companies with people from more than 20 different nationalities. Our people work from all over the world enjoying a flexible hybrid working model.